Celebrating 40 Years of Forté
Forté has been “the Choice of the Professional” in the UK since 1979.
The products were originally made and formulated in South Africa as a solution for contamination caused by poor quality fuel and three agents answered a call to sell this new range of problem-solving petrochemicals.
The company has gone from strength to strength during the past 40 years and is used by over 9,000 garages in the UK, and the trade-only products are part of the “norm” when it comes to care servicing.
Some highlights of the past 40 years:
- 1995 Technical Helpline was introduced
- 2001 product changed from tins to bottles
- 2006 Good Garage Scheme launched
- 2017 Forté Authorised Service Centres introduced
- 2018 Power-Clean machine launches
- 2019 Power-Clean AC machine added to the range
Forté products have stood the test of time because they remain high quality, trade-only products that continue to remove the contamination caused by fuel.