Cleans the Inlet, Manifold and Valves
Petrol I.M.V. Cleaner has been specifically formulated for all petrol engines.
It will remove combustion residue and carbon deposits, which have contaminated
the air intake via the EGR and crankcase ventilation system. These deposits
lead to irregular airflow, poor driveability and reduced fuel efficiency.
When used as directed Forté Petrol I.M.V. Cleaner will provide the following benefits:
- Cleans the air intake and combustion chamber
- Cleans inlet valve stems and valve seats
- Cleans air control valves, E.G.R. and air intake mechanisms
- Restores correct airflow to improve air/fuel mixture
- Restores the right function of the air control valves
- Improves the performance and restores fuel efficiency
Petrol I.M.V. Cleaner should be used regularly during service before the oil
change to reduce contamination build-up within the inlet system, valve stem and
valve seats reducing sticking valve complaints.
For direct (DI) and indirect injected petrol engines (IDI)